- Top Qualities to Look for When Hiring Household Staff for High-Net-Worth Individualsby Private Staff Group on February 23, 2024
As a high-net-worth individual, the process of hiring domestic staff goes beyond simply finding individuals to fulfill household duties; it involves selecting trusted professionals who will seamlessly integrate into your lifestyle while upholding the highest standards of service and discretion. Whether you're seeking a personal chef, housekeeper, chauffeur, or any other household staff member, certain qualities are essential to ensure a harmonious and efficient working relationship.
- The Advantages of a Multi/Bilingual Household Staffby Private Staff Group on January 27, 2024
Did you know that more than 43% of people around the globe speak more than one language, and 17% are fluent in more than two? It's not just a fun fact; it's a trend that's opening up new career avenues. Research suggests that being bilingual or multilingual boosts communication skills and sharpens cognitive abilities for tasks like problem-solving and multitasking. Now, when it comes to hiring household staffing, there is a whole new set of skills and qualities that people are looking for. Our homes today reflect the rich and diverse world that we all live in, and if you're thinking about ways you can make your estate even more dynamic, consider the benefits of bringing in (or becoming) a multi or bilingual household staffer.
- Event Planning Essentials: How to Throw Lavish Parties for Top Clienteleby Private Staff Group on December 12, 2023
Lavish parties epitomize luxury and exclusivity, particularly those curated for the upper echelon of society. These meticulously planned and flawlessly executed events serve as milestones of social and professional accomplishment.
- The Importance of Discretion in Domestic Staffing for Your Clientsby Private Staff Group on October 26, 2023
When someone decides to hire domestic staffing for their home or estate’s upkeep, they're taking a chance in several ways. Undoubtedly, they are placing their trust in the expertise and dedication of their personnel to deliver exceptional results in their respective roles. Just as important, they're counting on discretion by staff to ensure their private life remains private.
- 9 Ways to Elevate Your Career as a Domestic Chief of Staffby Private Staff Group on September 12, 2023
The base salary for a Chief of Staff running an estate can range from $229,459 to $347,585. A high wage often equates to increased challenges and complexity. That means stepping into this role without any preparation could lead to failure. The proper chief of staff training can increase your chance of success. We'll help you understand the roles, responsibilities, and prerequisites. Keep reading to learn how to get into this lucrative career.
- Streamlining Estate Operations With a Vendor Management Checklistby Private Staff Group on August 21, 2023
60% of contractor spending goes unaccounted for in financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting. This oversight often stems from a lack of structured management of vendor relationships. Without a systematic process, it could lead to financial inefficiencies.
- Estate Management—The ultimate guideby Private Staff Group on July 14, 2023
Proper management of your estate can make a world of difference. That way, you can enjoy efficient and fruitful operations. In this brief yet informative article, we'll touch on the essentials of estate management.
- Common Challenges in Hiring Household Staff and Strategies to Overcome Themby Private Staff Group on June 1, 2023
The demand for household help, including estate managers, groundskeepers, and personal assistants, is on the rise in today's evolving workforce. However, finding the perfect candidate for your unique needs can be a daunting task.
- Signs That it is Time for You to Hire Private Staff for your Home or Estateby Private Staff Group on May 1, 2023
Managing personal estates or staff can be overwhelming. Your time and focus matter, especially when you are juggling multiple tasks. If you need help easing your workload, consider hiring private staff, such as chefs, housekeepers, butlers, drivers, estate managers, landscapers, domestic couples, and closet cleaners.
- The 2022 Morgan Stanley Compensation Report is Hereby Private Staff Group on March 27, 2023
As a job seeker in the estate and household staffing industry, it is essential to have a solid understanding of industry standards for compensation. That is why we are excited to share a recent report done by global financial services firm, Morgan Stanley, examining estate and household staff compensation. It's a must-read for anyone interested in pursuing staffing jobs nationally.