- Signs That it is Time for You to Hire Private Staff for your Home or Estateby Private Staff Group on May 1, 2023
Managing personal estates or staff can be overwhelming. Your time and focus matter, especially when you are juggling multiple tasks. If you need help easing your workload, consider hiring private staff, such as chefs, housekeepers, butlers, drivers, estate managers, landscapers, domestic couples, and closet cleaners.
- The 2022 Morgan Stanley Compensation Report is Hereby Private Staff Group on March 27, 2023
As a job seeker in the estate and household staffing industry, it is essential to have a solid understanding of industry standards for compensation. That is why we are excited to share a recent report done by global financial services firm, Morgan Stanley, examining estate and household staff compensation. It's a must-read for anyone interested in pursuing staffing jobs nationally.
- Best Practices in Handling Employee Terminationby Private Staff Group on March 16, 2023
There's nothing enjoyable about firing employees. That said, it sometimes must be done. The key is in handling the employee termination process in a way that's both compassionate and legally sound.
- How to Foster Positive Relationships with Your Private Staffby Private Staff Group on March 16, 2023
If you want to get the best out of your private staff, you must forge positive relationships with them. If your staff views you poorly, they're likely to become resentful and not give 110%.
- How Personal Assistants Can Optimize Your Work/Life Balanceby Private Staff Group on February 21, 2023
Personal assistants can significantly impact the efficiency of a busy individual. A decent one can save you at least 10 hours a week by taking care of remedial tasks that can typically take up your valuable time. With a personal assistant, you have more time to spend on the things that matter, like family, hobbies, and self-care. Personal assistants are perfect for busy, high-profile individuals looking for an edge.
- What’s the Difference Between Domestic and Private Staff?by snyder on January 24, 2023
Although you may use the terms private staff and domestic staff interchangeably, there are a few significant differences.
- Create an Employee Handbook for Your Private Staff - Blog | Private Staff Groupby snyder on June 10, 2022
Whether you’re hiring for the estate or searching for someone to help you in your day to day, an employee manual or handbook gives your private staff a detailed overview of your rules, policies, guidelines, or procedures. Your goal should be to set the right expectations and, at the same time, state all your legal obligations to them. Note, that an employee manual is not the same thing as an employment contract.
- Background Checks: Security Considerations When Hiring Private Staff - Private Staff Groupby snyder on May 10, 2022
Welcoming people into your home or place of business can be a beautiful, yet risky thing. Under ideal circumstances, new staff members can bring order and elegance to your environment. Under bad circumstances, you can be a victim of deceit, theft, or worse.
- Practical Safety Considerations When Hiring Private Staff - Private Staff Groupby snyder on March 14, 2022
America loves its private staffers. Nearly 3.4 million Americans work as secretaries and administrative assistants. These statistics may make you believe that the onboarding process for private staff is easy. In reality, you must make substantial safety considerations at every step of the hiring process.
- How Estate Managers Add Value Through Technology & Estate Management Systemsby snyder on February 21, 2022
Estate management systems: Does your property need one?